At Oakhurst Veterinary Hospital, we are committed to supporting the human-animal bond, and have been a strong advocate since our inception. We believe the bond between people and their companion animals provides joy, enrichment, balance and health benefits to both, and the relationship deserves the highest level of respect and compassion.
We understand that animal companions can represent some of the most important relationships in a person's life. Animals bring us great happiness while asking very little of us in return. Their simple needs of love, food, water, shelter and quality veterinary care are all they require for long, happy lives. With our full-service veterinary hospital, and caring and knowledgeable staff, we provide top-level medical care for your beloved pets.
Veterinary professionals interested in employment opportunities at Oakhurst Veterinary Hospital are encouraged to view our open positions (listed below).
Perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain a Veterinary Hospital, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties may include sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and animal waste cleanup.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty recycling containers, and transport trash and recycling to disposal area.
- Replenish supplies, such as water bottles, coffee supplies, kitchen and bathroom items.
- Keep storage areas well-stocked, clean and tidy.
- Dust and polish furniture, counters and waiting area.
- Sweep, mop and vacuum floors.
- Clean area rugs.
- Help with laundry.
- Wash windows and woodwork, polishing as necessary. Dust window blinds.
- Clean up, disinfect animal waste "accidents".
- Observe precautions required to protect hospital property.
Please apply at http://ivet360.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2k15xt4p9ob