Oakhurst Veterinary Hospital provides services that support pet owners in caring for and maintaining a high quality of life for their pets. We partner with our clients to help strengthen the bond between pets and the families who love them.
We invite you to learn more about the variety of services we provide:
- Pet wellness care—Regular wellness visits are essential to keeping every pet in optimal health. Our comprehensive care includes support for puppies and kittens, adult pets, and senior pets.
- Vaccination and parasite prevention—Our doctors will help you select the safest and most effective ways to protect your pet from fleas, ticks, intestinal parasites, heartworm, and more.
- Dental care—Our veterinarians provide essential dental care for your peta.
- Dermatology and allergy—Our team can diagnose and treat most skin conditions, including allergic reactions, parasitic afflictions, and bacterial or fungal infections.
- Eye care—Our veterinarians are experienced at treating eye conditions such as glaucoma.
- Nutritional Counseling—A balanced diet is essential to maintaining a healthy weight and helps prevent many serious health conditions. Our team makes tailored nutritional recommendations that meet the unique needs of every pet.
- Behavioral consultations—Fear and anxiety are common problems that can lead to house soiling, aggression, barking, and other destructive behaviors. Our doctors can diagnose and prescribe appropriate behavioral treatments to address these issues.
- Hospice Care—Our compassionate staff helps pet owners navigate difficult decisions regarding hospice and end-of-life care.
- Emergency and critical care—Our veterinarians handle all manner of emergencies, and you can find comfort knowing our ICU provides 24-hour care by a team of highlytrained veterinary professionals.
- Veterinary internal medicine—Oakhurst Veterinary Hospital is equipped with advanced diagnostics to address complicated medical problems such as heart disease, cancer, and hormonal imbalances in pets.
- Veterinary diagnostics—From ultrasounds and digital x-ray technology, to our ability to process blood and urine samples on site, we are equipped to provide fast and accurate diagnostics for the pets we serve.
- Surgical Care—Whether it’s a routine spay or neuter or a more advanced orthopedic procedure, our veterinarians bring a high level of experience and training to the surgical portion of our practice.
- Pain management—We believe no pet should ever be in pain. Whether in the hospital or at home, we are committed to maintaining your pet’s comfort and to improving his or her quality of life.
- In-house pharmacy—Whether your pet needs medicine for treatment or a prescription diet, our convenient in-house pharmacy is stocked with FDA-approved drugs to ensure your pet’s health and safety
- Pet Boarding—We provide both full and half day options for your cat or dog in addition to various activity packages.